Hello Dear Friends!
I start my goal
“Teaching English through movies“.
What’s my method is the thing that I’ll prepare for you in the following posts. I want to start with “friends” series. Just like the method that A.J taught, I will divide 2 to 3 minutes of a movie then transcribe the dialogues. then will write the phrases and sentences which I think will be practical for you. I’ll provide these posts in” learn English via movies” category and will name them by LEVMs.
Now, what’s your due?:
- Download the part of that movie which I placed its link in that post.
- Start to watch it carefully.
- Try to transcribe the dialogue.
- Watch again the part of that movie and see the subtitle (transcription) which I put in the post.
- Check your transcription with the real transcription.
- Find your mistakes and work on them. (Listen more and more)
- Try to memorize them by watch in that part of movie again and again.
- Do not overwhelm yourself. Just watch the movie and have fun. Your mind will help you to learn English subconsciously
- Try to say the dialogues on your own.
- Copy the intonation and pronunciation of the actors and actress.(very helpful for your speaking)
- This method is examined and it’s so useful for both listening and speaking skills.
Tell me about your progress and my method by leaving comments or sending me emails.