The second part of the Season1 Episode 1 of the Friends series
|You can download the second part of the movie from here.
Also you can click on the link below:
First watch the movie at least two times in a row.
Then try to write down the dialogues which actors and actresses use.
Next try to compare your transcription with the real text which I placed in here. And follow the structure that I told you in the post by the name of “Teaching English through movies”.
I assure you this method makes your perfect just needs to practice. Memorizing the words in this method is so easy and also practical because you see simultaneously the scene and also the where you are allowed to use that word.
10. Can I get you some coffee?
12. Ok everybody. This is Rachel another Lincolns High survivor. This is Chander, Pheobe, …
13. So you wanna tell us now? Or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?
14. Oh God, well. It started about a half hour before the wedding.
15. I was in this room where we were keeping all the presents and I was looking at this gravy boat, this really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat When all of a sudden I realized, sweet ‘N low, I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry and then I really freaked out and that’s what it hit me how much Barry looks like Mr. potato head. You know I mean I always knew he looked familiar but … anyway, I just had to get out of there and I started wondering why am I doing this who am I doing this for? So anyway I didn’t know where to go and I know that you and I have kind of drifted apart but you are the only person I know who live in this city.
16. Who wasn’t invited to the wedding?
17. Oh, it was kind of hoping that wouldn’t be an issue.
|Fixate: to focus or concentrate one’s gaze or attention intently or obsessively.|
|Hysterical (adj): unable to control your behavior or emotions because you are very upset, afraid, excited etc.|
|Sob (v): to cry noisily while breathing in short sudden bursts.|
|Strip joint (n- Slang): A nightclub or other establishment where striptease is performed.|
|Decaf: Decaffeinated coffee.|
|Bridesmaid: female attendant to the bride; (British) flower girl.|
|Gravy boat : a dish (often boat-shaped) for serving gravy or sauce|
|Turn on(v): excite in a sexual manner|
|Drift apart (v): if people drift apart, their relationship gradually ends|
Top Posts & Pages